[TechAssist] Zenith A32B43W delay line

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:35:14 -0800 (PST)

Can someone tell me what this delay line DL2901 is used for? It was laying over
on the board, may have been that way from the factory, anyway I straightened it
up and it broke the wires from the potting material. It doesn't appear to have
affected the picture. I had fixed another problem and was putting it back
together and this happened. I don't know if it is available or not yet. I have
my doubts.

  Paul

Paul ,B
Central TV&Video