[TechAssist] Re: Zenith A32B41W 32" TV main module 9-2003 low red output

  • From: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 22:10:33 -0500

Leonard,
First check the 120k resistor on the Red CRT board...
From Tech Repair CD:
Zenith\A32B84R 9-2003\Picture Green. Tube checks good\\\9-2003\Check Q2203
Q2204 Q2205 {main board} They
get leaky* should remove to check\Check R5141 R5142 R5143 {120k} on CRT board..
YOU MUST REMOVE TO
CHECK\\\\\\\

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR