[TechAssist] Re: Zenith A25A11D Chassis- 9-1790-1

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:07:19 -0400

Ed,
     Keep trying, some models it takes a few trys, and you have to do very
fast. Make sure you see numbers changing as you 9-8-7-6.. if one is missed
it will not go into service menu... I was just looking at factory settings,
item 28 is listed as speaker switch, but only used with 221-1164-02 micro.

Bob,

Bobs tv... Worcester, ma

main  508-853-1482

fax     508-853-1480