[TechAssist] Re: Wonder what thomson's up too??

  • From: Royal19960@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:05:52 EDT

wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> Well, I got one of those invitations for one days
> training on the PTK 195 today.
> Cost $150.00
> Why would we pay that on a chassis that has been
> out over 3 years???
> But, guess what?
> I received my ESI disks from thomson for March,
> 2004 today, and there is a disk in there on the
> PTK195.
> What's next, how to remove the 6BK4 tube from a
> CTC138????
> Walter
>
> =====
> Walter Wood
> Future Tech Home Center
> 2786 Hwy. 43 N.
> Lawrenceburg Tn. 38464
> 931-829-3337
> Fax 931-829-4044
> mailto:wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx

We had a meeting with thomson about a week ago and a comment was made that
they are thinking of going to "fee based training". I guess thats the future
with this company

Roy Adams
Bonded TV Service
5158 W Forest Home Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53219
414-541-9111
www.Bondedtv.com
we have thousands of tubes on the site
Webhosting from only 4.95 a month at Bondedhost.com