[TechAssist] Re: Windows XP Question.

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:36:55 -0500

Bil, I`m one of the dummies, I did what you said and it killed windows, made
me contact them and re-load
windows, then my dial up wouldn`t work, couldn`t get the icon to bring up
the "dial" box, had to put everything
back the way it was? Computers and me just don`t mix I guess, at least I
tried I guess, Thanks for
trying to make things work faster,  Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428