[TechAssist] Re: Windows XP Question.

  • From: Bil Green <magpulser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tel-Tek Electronics <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 04:16:55 -0800

Just press Ctrl Alt Delete (together) and you'll see the
Processes tap in the window that comes up.

I use 2000 almost exclusively so I can't remember if it's called
Processes Viewer in XP.

Bil

PC 1000
M-Pulse 5000 magnetic pulse generator
http://magpulser.com
Mammoth Lakes, CA
760-924-1000

mailto:magpulser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

TTE> Are you talking about Process Viewer?
TTE> Ever think...if I had all these programs running, monitoring every aspect
of
TTE> what my computer is doing, there might not be any room to run
programs...;-)