[TechAssist] Re: Windows XP Question.

  • From: Bil Green <magpulser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tel-Tek Electronics <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 04:09:07 -0800

Hi Ed,

I also have a 2.2Gig. I found that the cache on this particular
one is only 64kb, but some of the same ones have 256kb. Mine is
an AMD Athlon. I don't know if Pentiums (equivalent to Athlon)
have varying amounts of cache.

WCPUCLK is a tiny program what will display the speed your CPU is
running at. If your SETUP (BIOS) is not adjusted correctly your
CPU can be running slower.

Bil

PC 1000
M-Pulse 5000 magnetic pulse generator