[TechAssist] Re: Windows XP Question.

  • From: Bil Green <magpulser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tel-Tek Electronics <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 03:44:17 -0800

Another similar (free) program that's real helpful is "What's
Running"

If your PC is acting unusually slow or erratic there may be a
virus or spyware causing trouble.

Pressing Ctrl Alt Delete will bring up the Task Managaer, and
clicking on the Processes tab will show which files are using up
lots of memory, but you often have no idea which ones are legit.

This program gives so much more info on each process (company
name, etc.)

Bil

PC 1000
M-Pulse 5000 magnetic pulse generator