[TechAssist] Re: Windows XP Question.

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 20:19:41 -0500

That's what i like about zone alarm. Every time something wants to
repart back to bill (or whoever) the firewall popup tells me what is
trying to access the internet and where.
I even caught a mundane mouse pointer program from MS trying to report back!
With ZA I can perminently or selectively deny access to the internet.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550