[TechAssist] Re: Windows XP Home.

  • From: Bil Green <magpulser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tel-Tek Electronics <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:10:31 -0700

Hi Ed,

About the easiest and best fix is to go back to an earlier
registry. You can try System Restore to do this (System Restore
often refuses to work) or use the registry files stored in the
Windows\Repair\RegBack folder.

I have the complete instructions for doing this. This will
usually take you back to when Windows was first installed and
usually works like new. Then reinstall your programs as needed.

First download TuneUp Utilties (at download.com) and use the
registry cleaner. Often works wonders.

Bil

PC 1000
M-Pulse 5000 magnetic pulse generator