[TechAssist] Re: Windows 98,no mouse control

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 21:10:52 -0400

Are you referring to me, Steve?
I do not remember conversing with you recently, yet you sent this on my
reply.
How about being a little more polite and signing your name to your emails.

Jeff www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 17111