[TechAssist] Re: WinStips

I would say that 90+% of the time, if someone does search
google for a specific model number or chassis, they are a tech
looking for tips. I would venture to say that probably less
than 5% of the people doing the searches are the cheap
b*stards trying for the 34 cent repair.

--
Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics