[TechAssist] Re: When I grow out....I wanna be a....

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:15:28 -0500

Thats a job they couldnt pay me to take! I dont think there should be any
elected officials. I think people should just be drafted to the jobs
temporarily just like we are drafted to jury duty. You just get a letter in
the mail saying " You have been selected to be the Governor of the State of
XXXX for a 90 day period. Please report to the Selection Board for an
interview of your qualifications and your plan of action. Failure to report
may result in a revocation of your citizenship."
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609