[TechAssist] Re: What to do about junk faxes?

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:01:18 -0700

Turn off your fax machine.  There is a free fax service available on the
web.  Go to efax.com and as long as you only receive faxes only, the
service is free.  The faxes come to you as an email on your computer.
When you want to fax out, you can use your fax machine.  This is what I
do, and it works great especially if you receive a 10 page fax of a
camcorder parts list and only want to print 2 or 3 pages.  Save a tree
and your sanity!  HTH

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada