[TechAssist] Re: Wesco TV Lift Trucks

  • From: "Dan Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 22:51:20 -0500

These Lifts look nice and light-weight compared to an Escalera. For those
who own and use a similiar type lift, My biggest question about these
different model WESCO Lifts ((each type having it's own "pros and cons"))
is:

1. Which method Lift is better - Foot Pedal -OR- Hand crank?

2. Which model is best 4-Wheel Lift -OR-  2-Wheel Lift?

Garris TV
Dan Garris
New Bern, NC 28560
DGarris@xxxxxxxxxxx

>From: "Dan Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [TechAssist] Wesco TV Lift Trucks
>Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:24:55 -0500
>
>Hi All;
>
>Still researching for a good Lift truck for the repair shop for TV use. I
>have looked into the Escalera also. I was wondering if any shop has one of
>these WESCO Lift trucks? (see link)
>
>This is a good link for all their Lifts:
>http://www.wescomfg.com/Pedalifts-Stackers.pdf
>
>Garris TV
>Dan Garris
>3104 Neuse Blvd.
>New Bern, NC 28560
>Ph: (252) 638-4477
>DGarris@xxxxxxxxxxx

>Has one of the new viruses infected your computer?  Find out with a FREE
>online computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!

>Lost Password:
>Email Archives:

Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping!  No crowds, free
parking.  http://shopping.msn.com