[TechAssist] We want each person we do business

  • From: Harlan <hpgarbe@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 11:10:26 -0400

Please give us another chance; we want to make things right.

Although we try to cover all the bases, we aren?t perfect. We depend on
customer feedback to let us know where we can improve. Please contact me at
your convenience so we can discuss this further. I do hope you accept our
apology and see fit to do business with us again.

  http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html