[TechAssist] Vote coming up soon DO NOT REPLY

  • From: "ta" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <repair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:53:01 -0500

DO NOT REPLY  DO NOT REPLY

Hello,
  SOON but not yet we are going to put the A B list issue up for a vote.
Members will be emailed instructions on how and when to vote on closing down
the public archives.
Each member will be allowed one vote and how you vote will remain completely
confidential.
No one will know how you voted unless you tell them. But judging from what I
see it will be a "landslide".
The vote must come from the email address
that you have listed in your account. If you have changed your email address
since
 you registered  for the web site just go to:
http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/ and click on the edit account button.
Take out your old email address
and enter your new email address, double check it to make sure it is exactly
correct and no typos. Enter your
password at the bottom and click update account. Your account email address
will be changed. This will
not change your email address for any of the email lists.  Thank You

PS:
 If replying to this email, please include all previous correspondence.
 It is the only way we can get the full picture. Thank You!!!

J. Knoll-Coordinator
TechAssist
225 Monticello Ave.
Clarksburg WV, 26301