[TechAssist] Re: Vir*s spreading to list members******please read!

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 14:23:00 -0500

Already had done that! For obvious reasons updates can only appear after a
new problem occurs, so there is a time interval during which you are subject
to infection. Its not a question of if, its a question of when! Even the big
guys with all the available protection get hit every once in a while.
What is so davastating is that practically everyone with a computer is using
it for more than just communication. If I dedicate one to communication and
use the floppy and CD for quarantined file transfer and back up the
communications file, recovery would be a quick and simple thing.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609