[TechAssist] Re: VCR tapes to DVD

  • From: "David Lessard" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 17:34:44 -0400

Ken,

I just posted a USB solution for digitizing any video source. If there
is enough interest on this topic I will share but not publicly, I really
don't want to give away this information, there is money to be made
doing this. I've been digitizing for years now and I must say it's
become a lot easier. I edit with fancy scrolling text and music for an
extra fee. Let me know.

David Lessard
Mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Alexandria, Ontario, Canada