[TechAssist] VCR Panasonic PV1564 No HI-FI audio

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techsonline" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 21:37:05 -0400

History:
Customer said there had been no HI-FI audio for some time(tuner and play
back), when unit went dead, he decided to bring it to me.
Power supply is repaired, but no HI-FI audio. When set to HI-FI, the level
meter does not indicate any audio. I have audio went set to MONO in play
back and EE modes.
I reluctantly replaced IC4001, but that was no help.
Any one experience this one?
Thanks.

Jeff

FAX 1-413-280-0677
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17111
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net www.thetoolcaddy.com

To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.