[TechAssist] Re: Using a 27" panasonic chassis with a 31" Panasonic picture tube.

  • From: "George" <grndmstrg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 15:35:10 -0700

Kevin,

If this is your personal set liability should not be a problem, if not clear
it with customer first and get it in writing.  Now as for increasing the HV,
change the FB tuning capacitor to a slightly lower value while checking the
scan width or just leave it as is if the picture is bright enough. Good Luck

George
Afana Electronics
Moreno Valley, CA
grndmstrg@xxxxxxxxxxxx