[TechAssist] Re: Used parts web-site

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 08:35:09 -0400

Mark;
You get a discount when you buy your own parts back, just a charge for
storing and sorting them out.

-Ed-
On Sunday, May 12, 2002, at 12:27 AM, Perry Hill Electronics Service
wrote:

> Now you're tellin me I'm gonna be buying back my own parts! hahaha!
> That's OK. I Dont know what I have most of the time anyway. Thats YOUR
> job.
>

> Mark Wentowski
> Perry Hill Electronics Service
> 3836 Harrison Rd
> Montgomery, AL 36109
> Voice: (334) 279-5622
> Fax: (334) 273-9050
> Email: phes1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards;
-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Midland, Ontario, Canada.

teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
teltek@xxxxxxx
"Quality will be remembered...long after Price is forgotten"