[TechAssist] Re: Used parts web-site

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 21:55:50 -0400

Mark, I  see Manny has stopped by your shop on the way to Mexico also,
he gives $10.00 each set down here in
Florida but lately he`s been getting real fussy about what he`ll take.
He wants 20/27" sets no more than 7 years old,
pretty bad when even the junk man turns you down. I`m buying more every
week, and going blind typing up the html,
but I`ll get it done, the url is www.tvjunkyard.com  just keep checking
and I`m sure the search engines will pick it up soon, Google says "not
found" but then says if it`s a valid site click here and when you click
on it they do send you to the site. Hopefully I`ll get some usefull
parts into it soon, thanks for the interest, stay busy,
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Sunny Florida