[TechAssist] Re: Update Re: Need help for HP Computer

  • From: "OrpheusComputing.com Repair" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 05:37:45 -0600

Ken what are you doing without a AV program?!  I can't see
how MSN and Winstips could be infected, that's odd.  I see
from other posts that some members sent you some links to
clean it, but they did not work.  Try the 'fix' from some
other AV sites, maybe they will work.  If you are running
some AV program now (of which is was obviously out of date)
you'd probably have to get the fix from their website.
-Clint

God Bless Us All
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://OrpheusComputing.com