[TechAssist] [Update] Mitsubishi CS-35401 Video comes and goes - Sound stays.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 09:00:58 -0600

The PIP looked bad, with leaking fish caps, so I done the bypass
anyway,...but,...it didn't help with my problem.
I need to troubleshoot the Video switching ckts., but I don't have a
schematic of that area. Can anyone provide me with a pdf. file for the Video
switching ckts., or at least tell me which IC , and part number I need to
check ?

Thanks again,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx