[TechAssist] Re: Unusual FIX for XP

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:27:16 -0400

I've used that recovery console with mixed results.
The interesting thing about it is you can pick a "recover to" date which
uses a particular backup date for the restoration. More often than not, the
HD is so corrupted from who knows what, that the format and reload option is
the only way to go.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway