[TechAssist] Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:16:24 -0600

I paid for it by check, it was not damaged buy shipping. This is part of an
E-mail I sent him. Also I am not pissin' and moanin' just stating facts to
help other from getting taken.

He stated quote"I have the chassis, has good picture, But no sound $50.00"
anyway I
paid for it and I received it and there was more wrong with it then he
stated I e-mailed him this: (Adolph, after looking the board over I see that
IC 7200 has one entire side of legs lifted off the board and several traces
broken off where the legs are to be soldered. I am not sure that you
realized this but with it in this condition there is no way this chassis
will turn on. You stated to me this was a working chassis the only problem
was it had no sound. Please respond.)
That was sent on the 24th of June and I have still not heard anything. I
have also left phone messages on his answering service and no respond to
those either so I guess I am saying buyer beware

Advanced Electronics
224 West Riverview Ave.
Fort Morgan, CO 80701