[TechAssist] Re: URGENT! Need Mits Print VZ2 VS6041

  • From: "Tim Poole" <tdp13158@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:42:05 -0500

Sorry for the delay, but I needed to find a good way to scan this and send
it to the group because of its size. I have been very busy and hadn't
completed it yet. After I scan it I hope to have it available for download
for a anyone who needs it from the group. I will  return it as soon as I
can. I didn't have to use this after all because my customer didn't follow
through with repairs. If you need this I can go ahead and send it back right
away but I was trying to scan it since you said you didn't have a scanner.
DSL was just recently made available in my area so I am now hooked up to
transfer big files. Thanks again, Tim