[TechAssist] Re: UPDATERe: Friends Gateway 500 essential,won't load win98

  • From: jmgoins.tn@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:45:20 -0400

Oops I forgot the link> My apologize, and resend with the link in place.

For what it is worth, here is a link to the product description page of the
vendor that produces Maxblast, and EZDrive...
 I got there by searching for Microhouse...
http://www.storagesoft.com/products/drive_utils/ez_drive.asp

Mike Goins
jmgoins.tn@xxxxxxxxxxx