[TechAssist] Re: UPDATE,Final solution! Re: Gateway Plasma GTW-P42M102 zapped by static from a hotsecretary.

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:36:12 -0400

Gary,
I suspect Canada would want to keep all of North America with the same system.
To me, it would be foolish
for them to deviate from what the USA already has in store.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113
ph..717-939-7708 fax...717-564-4952
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worth the
effort.