[TechAssist] Re: UPDATE Panasonic PT47WX49E Chassis DP820 Hi voltage come up and shuts down immediately

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 06:00:31 -0500

Heh, no......I actually got that tip from somebody on Tech Assist about a
year ago. He stated that the board rebuilders used what looked like a
dishwasher to clean their boards. And when you have a coolant-spilled board
so bad that you've gone thru 3-4 cans of that $10 cleaner....and it's still
got remnants (coating all over board) you'll try anything. And I did. And it
worked. And a $350.00 dishwasher is a good investment, gonna buy me a new
one real soon. That old Sears '76-er took a dump on me last time I washed
dishes......see......it's a multi-purpose unit too....Makes my wife happy.
;-)

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815

voltage come up and shuts down immediately

| Damon;
| Got stocks in Maytag?;-)
|
| -Ed-
| Tel-Tek Electronics
| Ontario-Canada
| teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank
| > Ernie!
| > |
| > | Jerry
| > |
| > | Alpha 21 Electronics
| > |
| > | Granite City, IL 62040
| > |
| > |  Ph. 618-452-8620
| > |
| > | Fax 618-876-5157
| > | www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
| > | Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| > | Not kidding at all, just be sure you let it dry well before
| > | reinstalling. May also be best to pull it out after about 1/2 the dry
| > | cycle and let it air dry.
| > |

| > | Since 1972
| > | Jim Myers