[TechAssist] Re: ?????? UPDATE Panasonic PT47WX49E Chassis DP820 Hi voltage come up and shuts down immediately

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:22:41 -0800 (PST)

OK Guys I appricate all the respones but. Has this ever fixed any thing other
than cleaning the board real good?
Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040

 Ph. 618-452-8620

Fax 618-876-5157
www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Damon <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I use Cascade dishwasher gel......clean clean clean clean clean........

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815