[TechAssist] Re: UPDATE, Final solution! -NESDA.

But,.........in a short time it will not matter if wallyworld is selling
junk for $10. People with no jobs WILL NOT HAVE the $10. It is feeding
on itself, and I think that if we can just manage to hold out,
eventually the wheel will make a complete loop.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"