[TechAssist] Re: UPDATE, Final solution! -NESDA.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 22:29:56 -0600

Ed,
I wasn't going to answer Jerry's post,..but, since you seem to think I'm a
dummy,...I have changed my mind. LOOK for IT !
;-O

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                "Where there's a will,...
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           There's always a way."
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx