[TechAssist] UPD.... PA Zenith Z25X22S RX3209...Chassis swapped

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:21:48 -0500

Jeff - I have the Zenith schematic on the 9-1558 if you want any of it
scanned.
Have you checked C3208?

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Intrepid=A0Video=A0Support) Date: Thu, Oct
28, 2004, 3:16pm (CDT+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject:
[TechAssist] UPD.... PA Zenith Z25X22S. RX3209...Chassis swapped.
Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks to Kevin Harris..and Bob W for sending me the parts list, I just
found out someone pulled a chassis swap on me and this one has the
9-1558.
I did confirm the resistor is correct, but the vertical output still
blows.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair