[TechAssist] Two units, same problem

  • From: Tvcr9@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:18:42 EDT

 I have a 13" Funai combo and a 19" RCA combo units with the same
problem, or is there a problem ?   They play tape just fine, however when I
stop the tape they go back to blue screen instead of switching
to a regular channel automatically as they should.  I can't switch them
back from the video mode so I can't view either air or cable channels.
Are they both defective with tuner problem, or am I missing something ?

Bill

To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.