[TechAssist] Re: Transformer.pif is a v*rus

  • From: "OrpheusComputing.com Repair" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 04:58:32 -0600

I did too, and this is the people that sent spam to the list
yesterday and they were removed.
-Clint

God Bless Us All
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://OrpheusComputing.com
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fax: 209-882-9602
TechAssist Administration
http://tech-assist.org
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
4orpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (alternates)
orpheuscomputing@xxxxxxxxx
pchardware@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(PLEASE include our previous correspondence
if replying to this email!!)