From: "Ty" <ty1k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 12:52 PM
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Toshiba service manuals

RE:
The above ting is driving me crazy!
Outlook Express sorts threads according to subject content. The problem I am
having is that this stupid "RE:" is NOT included in the original message.
Consequently the original message is somewhere in la-la land, and with
usually more than 80 massages, well... I get messed up.
Is there a way we could get rid of this RE:, or is there a way I can make
Outlook ignore it?
Aggravated!

Ty

Tiberius Kraemer