[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba service manuals

  • From: "James M. Osburn" <josbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 16:13:29 -0500

Thank you Steve, Jerry, Ed, Jeff and Phil (and anyone I might have missed)
for your offers to get me copies of these manuals (Toshiba 61A60 and 57H93
projection sets). If one of you would upload these to techassist I could
download them there and other Techassist members could also have access to
them. Thanks again for your help.
Mark Osburn
J.M. Audio Video Repair