[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba TP50F61, EXT speaker damage

  • From: "graytv" <graytv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:03:05 -0800

Hi Jeff. What about the possibility that there are intermittents on the jack
panel that were disturbed when they hooked up the external speakers. I'm
sure the tuner video probably goes in and out of this board for input
switching. As to whether the speakers alone could have damaged the set, I
never say never. Have you seen the speakers? What if they are amplified
speakers?
Just a couple of guesses, Russ Gray
Gray's Electronics Inc.