[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba TP4870B Projection TV Dead, chassis#?

  • From: "harry fogarty" <snoopys2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:43:04 -0800

  You can try in here for toshiba schematics. Not sure how far they  go
back.

http://www.frizzen.cx/toshiba/

Harry Fogarty
Prince Rupert Repairs
Prince Rupert B.C.
Canada
Tel: (250)-624-9401
Fax: (250)-624-4893

From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Toshiba TP4870B Projection TV Dead, chassis#?
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:38:18 -0500

Dead set. When this is plugged in, will come on for an instant with high
voltage and shut down. Standby supplies are there. Micro has power, and key
& remote input seems to be there.  I have no data for this set (about 10
years old) and don't want to have to order it for a set this old.  If anyone
has lit. for this I could beg, borrow or can be uploaded, I would appreciate
it or any tips for this set.  By the way, my job situation has changed so I
haven't had time recently to get on here very much, I hope that will change
soon.
Jerry Eiting
Christians Electronic Service
Troy, Ohio