[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba Projo Model TP55F81\TAC-9678 Chasis\in shutdn.

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:26:55 -0400

I am 99.9 % certain that if you replace the convergence ICs, your set will
be fixed ( I realize it may not be exhibiting any convergence type symptoms
but you just have to trust me on this one). That set uses STK392-110 but I
would use good quality STK392-150 or STK392-180 as replacements (higher
power ratings aand far more reliable).

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager