[TechAssist] Toshiba Model: TP55G60, Chassis TAC9753, Looks like horizontal sync problem.

  • From: GERALD GANN <alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:14:20 -0700 (PDT)

 Toshiba Model: TP55G60, Chassis TAC9753, Looks like horizontal sync problem.

Doing this for another shop and a friend of mine. He has helped me in the past.

Found one tip in T/A
Problem: Fish-Eye Picture,
Cure: Vertical IC 301, LA7833S

I have never looked though a fishs eye so not sure what that means.
Changed LA7833S No help. I have seen the picture. It dose also look like a
convergence problem to me but.

 He has changed convergence IC they have + & - 18v but looks like the
convergence circuit is not working. Convergence IC?s is not warm at all to the
touch.

 He changed Switching IC. Also change the DCU module no help. You can

 remove the DCU and picture still looks the same. This is the info he gave me.
Can

some one help on this one. Thanks

Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics