[TechAssist] Toshiba Model CZ36T31\TAC-9914 chasis

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:36:09 -0700

Thanks to ED from teltek on the scan of the regulator ckt on this
set.Had gone tru a power surge.Replaced the reg STR-Z4214,F860 =4a pico
fuse,and D825=12v zener.
Now I have a different problem.Picture is fine on the higher ch but the
low ch,there is a floating bar that goes up the screen and as it
does,the pix has some vert. jitter.I subbed the tuner but still the
same.I checked all lytics in the ps,reg.ckt and all are ok.The pix is ok
when using an external source via the audio\video jacks.Must be a ripple
in the vcc line to tuner.Does anyone have any tips for this
problem.Thanks.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande,AZ
PS  Also thanks to Jeff for his tips on this tv.