[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba Md# TP50F61, TAC9675

Bill
  I am not sure of the model but I recall a toshiba of about that vintage
where one of the traces that goes by a large ground trace below the heat
sink for the STKs was either open or had carboned the board over the the
ground trace causing a short. I replaced the STKs twice before I found
the short.

Al G