[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba DVD/VCR Deck - Dead After Storm

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:56:47 -0400

Warranties always have those clauses stating that they  will
repair sets with "defects in materials or workmanship".
Sorry, but lightning, flood, falling off the stand, being run over by a
truck,
insurgency nor nuclear war will be covered!
Hell, the way things are going, we're lucky they warranty the things at
all. ;-)

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway