[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba CF32C50, very low audio

  • From: Randy Evans <tvsvc2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 07:41:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ken:

I had the same model, and the same problem a few months ago.
The customer was in a hurry so I never was able to resolve the problem.
I installed the SKUP9102......with no change in the symptom.
It makes me wonder if the SK version of the SBX1637 is any good
any more?  The next time that I need one I'm going with the Sony
Original !  If I were you I'd try another chip before going any further.

Below is a post from this list for a CF30C50

Randy Evans
VCR SERVICE
Delta, Ohio  43515

CF30C50 TAC9301  Low Audio Problem

Thanks Andrew, but replacing the MPX Decoder "again" solved the low
volume problem.
Paul Worthen
C&W Electronics
117 W Main St