[TechAssist] Toshiba CF30D50 Chassis TAC9440

  • From: "Larry Poffen" <lpoffen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:38:50 -0500

I sure need some kind of a print on this Toshiba.  I have tried all the tips
in Wins-Tips + Changing C863 & STRS5241.  The unit is dead, draws no
current, has no blown fuses & relay does not click, umpiring relay set draws
a few watts.  I need the power supply print or anything close to this model.
Freelists does not have it or Sams either.  I am getting desperate for some
info.    I just got back from a weeks vacation & customer is getting
anxious.   Any help or ideas appreciated.   Larry

Larrys TV & Computer Service
Broken Arrow OK 74011
phone 918-455-1041
Fax 918-451-4485