[TechAssist] Toshiba CF27D60 TAC9444, multi problems

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techsonline" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 00:11:02 -0500

First, I had a shorted..er I mean open fuse. Replaced it to find the
yoke shorted. Replaced yoke with one from a Panasonic, looks like a
great match, (thanks Gary M)
After this, I had rainbow effects in the corner(worse on some scenes),
had to adjust the vertical and pincushion.
I have the vertical OK, but can not get the pincushion perfect, even
with p.o.t. adjustment.
For one, the picture is off centered, to the left too far. Also, when I
get the pincushion as straight as I can, the black bars, on each side,
are not very straight.
When I adjust the horizontal size via the p.o.t., the center section of
each side moves quicker then the top/bottom.
I haven't tried manual degauss, yet, but I have activated the TV's
degauss a few times, no luck. I thought once I get the pincushion/Horiz
problem fixed, may fix the beams.
Any suggestions, please?
Jeff

Intrepid Video & Electronics