[TechAssist] Toshiba 57HDX82 - No picture (Repeat failure)

  • From: "Dan Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:29:02 -0500

Below set came back in next day with same problem....F851 5A open and F853
1.25A
open again,...

....One of the Techs on the three different groups I posted to, replied back
to my post over the weekend about resoldering the board or the set would
come back with the same blown fuses, well it did come back in. I am posting
to ask, where to check to resolder on the board?

Garris Radio & TV
New Bern, NC
Dan Garris
dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx

Replaced open Pico fuses on Power Supply board, F851 5A open and F853 1.25A
open. All now ok! Picture is restored. This happened after a power surge
according to customer.

Garris Radio & TV
New Bern, NC
Dan Garris